Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof Print Comments

Level 2
Hello, In ProofHQ you can print the proof comments or save as PDF or Excel. It looks and works well but it only prints the pages that have comments on them. We would like to use these in our meetings to discuss among our group the type and design changes. We wish there was a way to print the pages that have markups and the pages that don't. There is always manager who likes to be able to see the design on the pages that didn't have comments. Does anyone know if there is any other way to print the markups pages and the pages that didn't have any markups (comments)? Thanks, Jim Parker
2 Replies

Level 10
We feel the same way and you can certainly submit an idea to the Idea Exchange. In the meantime my suggested workaround is that on any page that doesn't have a markup, you just leave a comment that says "this page has no markup". It isn't wonderful but it will at least print the page. :) -skye

Level 2
Hi Jim, Print proof comments was designed this way (printing only pages that have a comment/markup). We are currently looking at re-working print summary solution. I will pass your feedback regarding possibility of printing all proof pages to the appropriate team - they will investigate if we are not limited by a browser that loads pages - considering scenarios of proofs with multiple pages (hundreds). Another way of generating PDF for the whole proof pages is using PDF option https://www.screencast.com/t/epcM02cbyBl. Once you use this option, PDF creation request is triggered and when PDF is ready, the requestor should get an email with a link to download PDF. I hope that you find this information useful. Thank you Katarzyna Jasiak Workfront