Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Proof- List of Proofs that $$User.id is the reviewer on

Level 5
Hi all, Hoping someone has come across this before. The 18.3 release of the home page works really well for Proofs where you are the Approver, or have submitted for Approval. What I cant find, seemingly anywhere including report fields is a list of items where I am the Reviewer. We use this when people are on standby for projects or otherwise need to intermittently check in on a proofs progress. Anyone know of a solution? Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Saher Almaita
3 Replies

Level 10
To clarify your question - example: Sally is a reviewer on 10 different proofs, but her approval is not needed? And you want to give Sally a list of all the proofs she is the reviewer on? Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 5
Hello, Yes exactly. Sally needs to check in on a range of proofs where she is a reviewer and can't find a standalone list anywhere. So she is forced to go to each of the individual projects. And there isn't a reporting field (that I could find) that would generate that list. Thanks, Saher Almaita

Level 3

Hello,

Completely agree with this suggestion. We have several people needing to review a proof but only one person needing to approve - however if you are a 'reviewer only' the proofs do not display on homepage. It would be great to have a 'Proof widget' where it shows all proofs with a column showing what role you are, i.e. Read Only, Reviewer & Approver or Reviewer.

There could be a separate widget for documents sent to you for approval.

Is this something that could be looked at ?

Many thanks

Emma

@KellieGardner