Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof Approvals Question

Level 2
Hello, I have a question about approving proofs in WF. When a second version is a proof is sent out by the designer, it seems the original approval decisions appear. For example, if I Approve with Changes on the first version, when the designer submits a second version, my approval status automatically is set to Approve with Changes again. I doesn't reset to Pending, which is what I think should happen. Is there is reason for this? Is there something i can do to have the approval status be Pending with every proof version that is sent out? Thanks! Kris Kristine Punga The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
you seem to be talking about Document Approvals -- I'm including a screenshot below to make sure. I think if you work entirely within the Proof "Automated Workflows" this might give you a better result for re-setting decisions. (We don't use automated workflows for unrelated reasons, so I can't say for sure what happens, but my understanding is that when a new version is uploaded, the same automated workflow can be or is restarted) -skye

Level 2
hello - we work with the same proof approvals as you do (and not the ProofHQ interface). all the designer needs to do after uploading a new version is "resubmit" for each approver. they'll get a new request to approve automatically. hope this helps. Tracy Brunet Costco Wholesale Corporation