Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Overview- Sections

Level 4
Is there a way to edit/remove a section from the Project Overview in the Project Details? The Finance section is not necessary on most projects, is there a way to remove this section for example? That way I only have the Overview, Custom Forms and Portfolio tabs under the Project Details. Anyone have any ideas? Mike Haleas DMD Marketing Corp.
2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Mike, those are hard-coded in the system - no way to hide them, although I wish we were able to do so. My training of Project Owners is pretty much - just fill out these fields in these 2 sections but ignore these other sections…and because our projects are added based on pre-defined templates, they also do not need to concern themselves with the Access or Settings sections, as these are set at the template level. I did a quick search on the Idea Exchange and found this that you can upvote: >Ability to hide fields on Project Settings Screen . There may be other similar ideas, but that was the first one that I found. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Community Advisor
In the New Experience, you are able to select/de-select which items you want to see under Finance within Layout Templates