Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Program Level Report

Level 2
Hello all, I have created a report that shows all programs and the budgets associated with all programs and it works fine. Now, I am trying to create a report that does the same but only show the programs that are associated with a specific program manager. The only filter available to me is program owner ID. I would assume that is the correct filter. Issue is, it is not doing what I need. When I use that filter and run the report, I get only 4 selections. When I take the filter off, I get 13. And, when I log in as a user who should only see 2 programs because they are the program manager for those 2 programs, they see the original 4 that I also see even though I am not the program manager for any programs. In fact, when I log in as any of the program managers, they all see the same 4 and not the ones they own even when I specify the filter as program owner ID - $$USER.ID. All thoughts are welcome. thanks
2 Replies

Level 5
Matching the program owner ID to the $$USER.ID only works if the run as user is blank. (Yep, I've called support because of this before *eyeroll*) Otherwise, run a grouping by Program Owner Name and make sure that it is reporting the data as you expect. Then use log in as to verify what each Program Owner sees. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: "https://www.capabilitysource.com" www.capabilitysource.com email: "mailto:melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com" melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com<

Level 2
Thanks. I finally got it to work the way I need.