Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Program Attributes

Level 5
Good morning reporting gurus, I think I already know the answer to my question (no- you can't do that!) but figured I'd consult w/the best first! Can we apply custom forms, or custom attributes to programs, that allow us to filter? For example- we're a creative services shop- and we use the PROGRAM, to denote MARKETING CAMPAIGN, and in some cases- the MARKETING CAMPAIGN is EVENT related. I want to run a report of programs (so I can see all the jobs in the marketing campaign) but only include programs that are in support of EVENTS. Any solutions on how to do that? tks! Karen
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Karen. I'd suggest you add a custom form to your Programs with a "Program Type" custom drop down that says "Event", then create a Program report with a filter where Program Type = Event. You could (then) also create Project report with a filter where Program.Program Type = Event, too. Regards, Doug