Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Processes Milestone Path: User Viewability

Level 10
I noticed Users with Plan license are able to view and edit Milestone Paths even though they are not part of a designated group. Under the Access Level area there is a box where it says Plan License are able to have access to their particular group, but in this instance they are able to view all Milestone Paths. Anyone else experiencing this as well? Thanks. ~ Susan
2 Replies

Level 4
I have not seen this before. What groups are the milestone paths associated with? Is there any overlap between the users and milestone path groups (not access levels)? This may not apply but, I wonder of the person who originally created the path retains access to the milestone path even if the creator is no longer in an associated group. I haven't tested this. If these don't pan out I would contact customer service.

Level 10
Groups are by department and her department is not selected nor are there any cross over of names. Only System Admin created the milestones paths which were created based on Groups (departments) needs. I already placed a ticket. Maybe I missed something.