Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Priorities converting with issue to project

Level 2
Hello, I see a lot of information about priorities once an issue has converted to a project. I have not found information on how to retain the original priority selected once the issue has converted to a project. The custom form has an intake field that allows requesters to select the project priority. This information is getting lost when the issue is converted to a project. Is there any way to resolve this and retain the original priority selected by the requester? Thank you, ~Ariana Ariana Nicoli Rover
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
Hi Ariana, It might be a good idea to post the same question to Global Discussions so more people can see it. This section is only for discussing Workfront's integration with other tools like Salesforce, Jira, OneDrive, Slack etc. Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 5
Ariana, I've come across this with another client. In their particular case, we were using automation to convert certain requests to multiple projects. We solved this by setting the Priority in the existing automation. In your case, it sounds like you're converting Issues to Projects manually. You can solve through Fusion, Workfront's new code-less integration platform. Here's what you would do: If you preserve the original Request... 1) Look for new projects 2) For each project search for issues that have that 'resolveProjectID' set to the project ID. 3) Update the project's Priority to equal that of the Issue. If you delete the original Request... this will be a lot more complicated, if not impossible because the original issue no longer exists. Scott CapabilitySource On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Hayk Falakyan via Workfront