Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Print summary page testing - looking for volunteers

Level 1
Hi everyone, I've hope that you have a great day! We're in the process of testing newly developed (updated) solution regarding print summary page, and we're looking for volunteers amongst our customers to assist us with that process. You'll be able to check the updated version of print summary page on our preview environment, so if you're using this feature of Review & Approve often or from time to time, we encourage you to check it out! If you aren't familiar with preview environment or don't know how to access it, just reach out to me and I'll be able to assist you on every step. Thank you! Mateusz Malys User Experience Designer at Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
I took a quick look at the print summary. 1) I can access it in two ways (inside the proof and outside the proof) and prefer to be inside the proof since I was interested in a specific version at the time and when I am not in the proof I only have a choice of "current version" or "all versions". 2) I wanted to print full pages, not thumbnails and the proof I was looking at had 1 proof comment per page. I think I would prefer to see a page break after the final comment on each page and have the next proof page start at the top of a page. For the proof I was looking at, the first sheet of paper showed the pg1 proof, the second sheet of paper showed the pg1 proof comment and pg2 proof, and the third page showed pg2 proof comment. It's just that if these truly are full pages for each proof page I would prefer them to be on their own page. 3) It would be great if the little balloon markers were a bit more unobtrusive. If they were a bit more transparent and you could see whatever content they were obscuring, that would be great. thanks -skye