Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

People Report Listing Projects

Level 2

Is it possible to use switch to text mode code to build a report that lists all People (Column A), then in Column B, a list of projects per Person? I've used the code that helped me list People on each Project. But I'm trying to find a way to list Projects on each Person. 

4 Replies

Community Advisor

this isn't possible using the in-app reporting.

Level 2

An option would be to use a project report and group by user. You could still have a column that displays the user's name so that it is visible in line with the project name. 

Level 2

I used text code from this conversation to get a report of people but it was grouped by project and not by people. Then I had my Analytics Team manipulate the data and load it into Power BI for the view we need. If I can come up with a work-around outside of the system to get to this information, I'm disappointed in WF for making me have to do so instead of creating a simple reporting solution within WF. I cannot understand why this is not standard reporting. 

Hi @ChristineFiorentino,

I invite you to consider deploying the Package solution I mentioned in this Reporting on Project Count by User post, in case -- since it runs natively within Workfront --  it suits your needs.

Regards,

Doug