Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Old Complete Jobs on Home Page

Level 4
Hi WF Community, Yesterday afternoon I did a status cleanup of old projects that had completed out in the real world, but were not labeled with a status of Complete in WF. To do this, many task statuses had to be updated to Complete so that the whole project could be completed. Today, these old projects, we're talking 6 months or more, are now showing up on timesheets and on the Home page. I've updated the Timesheet preferences to not pre-populate with Tasks & Issues that are complete...but we didn't have this problem before my cleanup. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Lila Whitney Discover Financial Services
3 Replies

Level 10
for the timesheets: this probably has more to do with the fact that any task you recently completed has a completion date of right now, which is probably within the time range of your timesheet. If you are changing your process to instruct users to complete their tasks and projects themselves (instead of you having to do cleanup every 6 months) you would want to allow for them to see completed tasks in their timesheet: in a normal scenario they might want to add time to it. for the Home page: I would have to see your dropdown filter. Right now it looks like you're only filtering on tasks: so you're seeing all tasks. Try setting a few additional checkboxes, such as searching for tasks that are in progress or ready to start, and leave the completed check box unclicked. -skye

Level 10

Check your Filter selections. I find the filter VERY confusing. If you don't select any of the options below the line (see attached, Working On, Ready to Start, Not Ready, Completed) - the filter acts as if ALL of those are selected, and therefore will include Completed tasks in the list. So if you check off only "Working On" and "ready to start", the completed tasks/issues etc will drop off. I don't think this is intuitive or good UX, and when I reported this as a bug received the "working as designed" response. :) Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB0690z000007ZhXjAAK.jpg

Level 2
regarding the Home Page - this is probably due the 24 hr window WF uses for what gets added to the Home Page. I had a similar issue after updating and also had a number of new tasks show up that I had completed the previous day. WF said this was working as designed but acknowledged that the completed tasks were a bit of a nuisance and they would look into it. No commitment to resolve to might be worth adding as an Idea. Tim Timothy Osowski Devro