Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Object Relationships - Visual

Level 2

Hi all, 

This is a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a visual diagram or some type of visual representation that they have used to show how objects in Workfront relate to one another? (i.e. portfolio, program, project, task, issue, assignment, and so on) For those of you who might be fimiliar with Salesforce, there is that feature that starts to weave together related objects into a web that then creates a visual of how ojects relate to one another. (I can't think of what this feature is called in Salesforce) 

As the primary system admin for my group, I have spent a lot of time learning how objects relate to one another in Workfront but up until now I have never been asked to provide a visual diagram. I'm just curious if anyone has created anything like this or if there is any documentation within the Workfront help site. (from what I know of the documentation that exists, it seems most of it is written explainations with screenshots, which isn't what I'm looking for.)

Thank you! 

Sydney

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sydney,

This Sample Relationship Diagram covers the basics, and is from our Workfront Snapshot Schema solution, which I invite you to consider running against your own instance to get the structure of even more details (including your custom forms). If you'd also like and extract of your data, consider our Workfront Snapshot solution; and if you'd like to then work with that data offline, consider our Workfront Snapshot Viewer solution.

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_1-1679432140855.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sydney,

This Sample Relationship Diagram covers the basics, and is from our Workfront Snapshot Schema solution, which I invite you to consider running against your own instance to get the structure of even more details (including your custom forms). If you'd also like and extract of your data, consider our Workfront Snapshot solution; and if you'd like to then work with that data offline, consider our Workfront Snapshot Viewer solution.

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_1-1679432140855.png