Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Number of active jobs each month by team member

Level 3
Good afternoon! I have a request from management to generate a report that shows the amount of jobs each team member had active, each month - year over year. If I filter using "actual start date" or "planned start date" it will only count that project one time, being the month that it was opened. I need to know how many projects each team have per month that they are working on, which means some of these jobs will be counted numerous times as they remain active for multiple months. I need to group this by team member, by month. Can anyone give me a good starting point? Thank you!!! Vanessa Vanessa Tripp BCBST- Brand Strategy
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor
If your users are logging time you could use that as your or filter, all hours entry date this month. You might be able to try all notes entry date as well. Hopefully someone else has something way more sophisticated we can both try but those are the additional filters I'm currently using in addition to planned start, actual start, planned completion, and projected completion Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 3
Thank you for your response! That is an option I will try out. thanks again! Vanessa Vanessa Tripp BCBST- Brand Strategy