Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Notice Anyone Being Super Helpful This Week?

Level 3
Who do you think has been helpful in the Community this week? We'd love to give them the Super Scout Badge as a sign of recognition. Who knows, we might even send them a cool prize for being awesome. Leave a comment with your pick for Super Scout!
12 Replies

Level 10
Doug DenHoed continues to amaze me with his quick, on-point responses. Eric

Level 10
Thanks Eric! Am I the first caller???? Regards, Doug

Level 2
Agreed. But I think you both deserve a nomination, Erin and Dan. I get more emails in my inbox with your names on them than my work emails. ;)

Level 7
I just want to know his first name - is it Lucas or Eric?! :-)

Level 10
Greg, allow me to officially introduce Mr. Eric Lucas: cornerstone of this online community. Regards, Doug

Level 10
{{Greg}} I’ve gone by both names. It is terribly convenient having two first names. I respond to both equally well. I’m named after Eric Hilliard Nelson. ☺

Level 3
I think Eric and Den both of really gives very helpful answer.

Level 8
I agree with everyone here. Eric and Dan are superstars!!! Always there with a helpful answer! Hope you guys know how much your help is appreciated.

Level 10
Thanks Mini. And, in keeping with the theme, may I respectfully add that my first name is Doug, and my last name is "Den Hoed" (which is Dutch), but breaks inconveniently after "Den" in the particular font used in the community forum, and therefore easily leads to confusion. You can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner. Regards, Doug

Level 8
Hi Doug, My apologies!! Thank you for correcting me!

Level 6
Doug and Eric save me every week!