Expand my Community achievements bar.

Nominate someone for the SUPER SCOUT Badge!

Level 9
Every once in a while a member of the community goes above and beyond to be super helpful, answer a tough question, or support a fellow user till they get an issue resolved. Every Friday you'll have a chance to nominate one of your fellow community members for the SUPER SCOUT badge as a thanks for performing extraordinary acts of kindness, thoughtfulness, and helpfulness. To nominate someone, leave their name in the comments below with a quick blurb explaining why you think they deserve the recognition! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com
7 Replies

Level 10
Hi Nate, He's already got a Super Scout badge, but I reckon that Doug Den Hoed deserves further recognition for his efforts on https://community.workfront.com/p/fo/st/thread=542 Cheers, David

Level 8
Doug, Eric, and David are awesome, sadly they already have the Super Scout Badge. Congrats guys!! I'd like to nominate Katherine Haven. She's always on point with the advice and solutions she provides. She always asks great questions and always makes it a point to try to help people when she can.

Level 10
I second the motion, Mini. Regards, Doug

Level 9
Mini, I'll give Katherine the Super Scout badge right now! Thanks for nominating her. She really is wonderful, isn't she? I'm also working on something special for Doug, Eric and David... but don't tell them. It's a secret. ;) -Nate In Reply to Mohini (Mini) Sinha:
Doug, Eric, and David are awesome, sadly they already have the Super Scout Badge. Congrats guys!! I'd like to nominate Katherine Haven. She's always on point with the advice and solutions she provides. She always asks great questions and always makes it a point to try to help people when she can.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 8
Nate - that's awesome!! She's really fantastic!! I really enjoyed hearing her speak at LEAP as well! Can't wait to see what you put together for the wonderful gents!!

Level 10
Awww, thanks Mini! It's an honor just to be nominated ;)

Level 8
It's a very well deserved nomination and award! Congratulations :-)