Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

No full-screen for 19.2 videos on Experience site

Level 10
Hi, I'm trying to be a good sysadmin and review the videos regarding the 19.2 release on the Experience site, however the videos have no full-screen button and they're way too small to be able to see anything. Please fix asap. >https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/2019-2-Beta-Final-1273758282 Regards, David Cornwell
6 Replies

Employee
Hi David, Thanks for the feedback and for learning about the new site. I'll pass this along for you! Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 3
It also doesn't jump to the specific section of the page when a topic is selected :( Jessica Rodriguez Verizon | Print Production System Administrator

Employee
Just wanted to give a quick update @David Cornwell that we are working on getting it so the full screen functionality works on those videos. And Jessica, the jump-to links seem to be working for me, so if you can provide examples of what isn't working for you, that would be great! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 10
While we're at it, I also logged a support case regarding that the 19.2 release info is not listed on the Product Releases page. You actually have to search for 2019.2 to be able to find the page. If you can help speed up this fix that would help others. David Cornwell

Level 3
Kyna, my apologies for not explaining in more detail. This happens when I open the section in a new window. If I remember correctly this was something I was able to do before the experience site. Jessica Rodriguez Verizon | Print Production System Administrator

Employee
Thanks for clarifying, Jessica! We're working on seeing what we can do with those. David - the issues you've mentioned should be fixed now. Thank you again for letting us know! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront