Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Need report showing Reviewer role's outstanding Proofs

Level 2

I have users who are primarily set up as Reviewers on proofs. These users are having a hard time tracking which proofs still need their comments. They only get email notifications, but they prefer to have a report they can reference.

I was able to build a report filtering Proof Approval properties and so this shows Reviewer & Approver role what is outstanding, but I can't figure out how to build something similiar for Reviewers.

Any ideas out there?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi Kim,

This too is an issue for us. Sadly doing proof reporting in Workfront is very, very limited.

What I ended up doing is a document report, where the Current Version -> Proof ID is not empty, and the document's Shared Users.ID equals $$USER.ID

This will list all documents that a have a proof attached that current user is shared with - which usually means they have a proofing role - as adding a user to the proof as a reviewer gives them view permission (sharing).

It's annoying because there doesn't seem to be any way to get a proof link in a report - so users have to go to the document's landing page first (from the report) and then open the proof from there. At least it's something!

Level 4

A tech at Workfront helped me with this.

Feel free to copy and paste and use it if it works.

Filters Tab

EXISTS:b:$$OBJCODE=DOCU

EXISTS:b:project:status=DED

EXISTS:b:project:status_Mod=notin

EXISTS:b:versions:ID=FIELD:documentVersionID

OR:1:EXISTS:b:$$OBJCODE=DOCU

OR:1:EXISTS:b:project:status=DED

OR:1:EXISTS:b:project:status_Mod=notin

OR:1:EXISTS:b:versions:ID=FIELD:documentVersionID

OR:1:approverDecision=Pending

OR:1:approverDecision_Mod=cicontains

OR:1:documentVersion:proofProgress=decision

OR:1:documentVersion:proofProgress_Mod=cinotcontains

OR:1:proofCreationDate=12/31/2017

OR:1:proofCreationDate_Mod=gt

approverDecision_Mod=isblank

documentVersion:proofProgress=decision

documentVersion:proofProgress_Mod=cinotcontains

proofCreationDate=12/31/2017

proofCreationDate_Mod=gt

Groupings

Row Groupings

Requester>> Name

Column Groupings

Approver>> Name

Colunm Prevew

Document Name

Approver

Version

Proof Creator

Proof Creation Date

Approver Decision

Proof owner

*** hope this works. if not, I got nothing...

-Samantha

Level 3
This. Was. Awesome. Exactly what I needed. Thanks a ton! Jeremy Jeremy Newman

Level 4
Hi Samantha, Thanks for sharing this! Do you know if there's a way to filter by a specific user's outstanding proofs that they need to review? Christine Zhu Chobani