Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

#NAME?

Level 5
Is there a way to hide this link from WF users? Currently we have a custom form, queue topics and routing rules set-up for Issues on projects; however, our customers are selecting the +Add More Issues link instead of + New Issue which does not trigger any of the above. Alternatively, if I can't hide it how do I enforce the custom form, queue topics and routing rules if they select + Add More Issues?
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi: If you open the project, then Project Actions, then Sharing, pick a person (or team/group/whatever), click on the permissions, and you’ll get a menu like this: [cid:image001.png@01D2B3A6.7D733150] Uncheck the Add Issues box and viola! they can’t add issues anymore. Hope this helps. Eric

Level 5
Thanks Eric Unfortunately we need our users to add issues to our projects; it is "how" they add issues that is driving me crazy :) I want them to use the "New Issue" button, not the "+Add Issue" link to ensure our custom form and routing rule kicks in. Thanks though

Level 10
Hi Tracy, If you add a Grouping on the Issues tab (even a trivial one such as Project), I've noticed that the + Issue hyperlink you are trying to suppress goes away. Perhaps you could exploit that behavior as a convention to meet your requirement. Regards, Doug

Level 5
Genius! I tried it in our Sandbox and it worked :) Now to find some time to figure out how to make the Grouping default on the Issue Tab for all users. Thanks again!!

Level 10
You're very welcome, Tracy. To set that default grouping on the Issues tab, I believe you will have to Log In As each user and do it for them manually; or train them to do so (of course, revealing the trick). Regards, Doug