Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

MS Teams and VSTS

Level 2
When will integration support MS Teams and VSTS? Brad Baker MMC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 5
Hi Brad, The work on MS Teams integration is currently in progress. In fact, the first version will go live with our 3rd release of this year, which is around the end of October. If you are interested in more details, I'd love to show you some prototypes and hear your feedback. Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 2
Hayk - I would be interested to see what's being worked on for Teams and, if anything's in the works, for VSTS as well. Dana Henke CUNA Mutual Group

Level 10
Hi Hayk - I'm interested to learn more too. Will the integration work with the new free entry-level version of Teams which Microsoft announced recently? David Cornwell

Level 5
Perfect! Dana, David, "https://calendly.com/haykfalakyan/workfront-ms-teams-integration">this link will allow you to book a 30-min call with me: please pick any time that works for you, I'll be happy to walk you through our plans and answer any questions you might have. The integration will work with the free version of Teams. We don't have plans for creating a native integration with VSTS for now. Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 2
Plans to support VSTS. You support Jira. Yet you don't support the largest platforms like vsts and github? Why not put together some docs or examples using your api if don't plan to do it. Currently your software just doesn't work for software development. We need to link to commits and builds etc. Fusion is out of the question. We still can't even seem to get the teams integration to work. We get no notifications of updates from WF and I configured it as a system admin.... Brad Baker MMC - General