Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Monthly Conference Call

Level 4
Hi Everyone! Last Thursday we had our first Pittsburgh User Group meeting. It was a great time where a lot of ideas were shared, questions were asked and everyone got some insight into how other companies in the area are utilizing Workfront with their teams. Since not everyone is able to attend the quarterly meetings in person, and since the group thought it would be great to have more frequent communication with each other, we want organize a (non-mandatory) monthly conference call for our user group members. This would be a simple one hour or so call where members can ask questions or advice, share new ideas or discuss any pain points with other Workfront users. Anyone who is interested in being part of this monthly call, please respond to this discussion thread with your preferred email address and I'll make sure you are added to the invite. Thanks everyone! I look forward to talking with all of you soon! - Maria Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. maria.criscella@thermofisher.com
8 Replies

Level 2
I am interested in the monthly calls and my ANSYS email is fine, angie.kweder@ansys.com . Thanks, Angie Kweder Project Manager, Marketing ANSYS, Inc.

Level 2
Definitely count me in! I mentioned it to the rest of my team, who were interested in joining future calls/meet-ups. None of them have signed up to join the community, so I'll share the information with them. Email is in my signature! Bree C. Main General Nutrition Centers, Inc. bree-main@gnc-hq.com

Level 6
Hi there! I am sorry all that I was unavailable to be at this month's in-person meeting. I have been traveling a lot this month and have been extremely busy at work. I would LOVE to be part of a monthly call. My preferred email is Brittany.Jones@dcsg.com. Thank you so much and I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far! Brittany Brittany Jones Project Manager, Marketing Operations DICK's Sporting Goods

Level 3
I was planning to attend the meeting and got called away for work. So much for blocking your calendar.....maybe I should I added an Personal Time Off entry in WF..... Anyway count me in for any/all future in person or remote meetings. I am very interested to learn the challenges and strategies we are encountering in our particular instances of WF. Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA

Level 2
Hello, Please count us in for the monthly calls as well! I think Thursday afternoons would be best time for us! :) Please see email addresses below. Thank you! Marisa Smarsh - smarshml@upmc.edu Dolly Hayden - haydendl@upmc.edu Jessi Volaric - volaricjl@upmc.edu Kirstin Repco - repcok@upmc.edu Marisa Smarsh Project Manager, Marketing & Communications UPMC Health Plan | U.S. Steel Tower, 25th Floor | 600 Grant Street | Pittsburgh, PA 15219 smarshml@upmc.edu | www.upmchealthplan.com

Level 1
Hi, I'd love to be part of the monthly call. Please use my work email, laura.stember2@fedex.com Thanks! Laura Stember Senior Technical Writer FedEx Ground

Level 1
Sorry that I missed the group last week. I heard great things! I am interested in a monthly call: Eric.Dalnoky@ansys.com Eric Dalnoky Program Manager ANSYS, Inc. Eric.Dalnoky@ansys.com "http://www.ansys.com">www.ansys.com

Level 2
Looking forward to it!! I was just thinking, should we create a thread for some sort of topic ideas? One thing I would love to discuss is any type of custom interfaces, dashboard, etc that each team has come up with and found very useful! I am working on a redesign of the user interfaces (to launch with Home) and would love to hear any ideas that other companies have liked :) Jessi Volaric