Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Monthly Conference Call - Topic Ideas

Level 4
Hi Everyone, The invites to the monthly conference call went out this morning to anyone who responded to the discussion thread asking to be added. There isn't a set agenda for the meeting at this time, so I wanted to get everyone's input on specific topics we'd like to cover. Some of the topics already suggested are listed below: Custom Interfaces/Dashboards Tips/Tricks for the new Resource Planner and Scheduling toolIf there is anything in particular the group would like to discuss please respond to this thread and I'll put together a general agenda for the meeting. Thanks everyone! Maria Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Everyone! Our next monthly call is this Thursday, January 24th. I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any discussion topics/ questions they wanted to add to the agenda? The current agenda items are listed below: Process/ User Manual Beta 2019.1 (new task list screen) Leap 2019 - attendees/ speaker sessions/ Lion Award nominees Finalizing date for next onsite user group meeting at SAE General questions/ Idea exchange Thanks everyone! I look forward to talking with you all this week. - Maria Maria Criscella Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.

Community Advisor
Adding the issues I've seen with 2019.1 release currently available in Preview removal of ability to right-click on a task to add/delete tasks Start On and Due On columns are so wide, the Task Name columns have wrapped text that are difficult to ready new scroll bar, that is only for the task list rather than the whole page, is real touchy and hard to use