Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Modify Email Notifications Message

Level 4
Is it possible to modify the message of a notification email? I know in Setup > Email > Notifications I can turn off/on different notifications and alter the Subject line for each notifications. But I want to include a standard customized message for certain notifications. Ideally for the notification "Request Add to Issue Primary Contact" I want a custom message in that email that states something like: You have successfully submitted your request. You will receive communication on next steps within 2 business days. If you have submitted all necessary information, your project will be converted and assigned to the appropriate team member. Or, if information is incomplete, we will reach out to you for more information. Denver Lemont Cardinal Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10
Not at the moment. The closest you can get is to put it in the custom form of the request as descriptive text. -skye

Level 4
Thank you Skye for confirming. That's a good workaround. Denver Lemont Cardinal Health

Level 2
Is anyone aware of a Idea Exchange item to cover this enhancement request - to be able to amend the content of notification emails - I'd like to vote for it if there is Regards Bob Sleigh

Level 2
And raise it if there isn't! Regards Bob Sleigh

Level 1
How do I add the custom form of the request as descriptive text to the email notification? Nicolas Coburn Olympusat

Level 4
I believe Skye was recommending to put descriptive text in the request's custom form. This way the user will see the information when submitting the request, but they still won't receive an email with that text. Denver Lemont Cardinal Health