Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Missing Timesheets

Level 4
We have a team member that was added in March. He has been the owner of projects and assigned many tasks but cannot see any timesheet prior to June 1st. Has anyone else encountered this? He is the only one with this issue. I have tried every variable I can think of to have the others appear with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Dawn Marie DeAngelo Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development
2 Replies

Level 5
Hi Dawn Marie When the user was added in March, did you (or your sysadmin if you aren't), confirm that the timesheets were generated? In the past, adding new users to a timesheet profile sometimes requiring re-generating those timesheets for that user if they have been working for a time before the timesheet was created for them. I have used the following two articles to help me work through timesheet issues previously: Creating Timesheet Profiles Workfront remove preview Creating Timesheet Profiles DON'T DELETE, DRAFT OR HIDE THIS ARTICLE. IT IS LINKED TO THE PRODUCT, THROUGH THE CONTEXT SENSITIVE HELP LINKS. ** "Understanding Timesheet Profiles" "Creating a Timesheet Profil... View this on Workfront > Using Diagnostics Workfront remove preview Using Diagnostics DON'T DELETE, DRAFT OR HIDE THIS ARTICLE. IT IS LINKED TO THE PRODUCT, THROUGH THE CONTEXT SENSITIVE HELP LINKS. ** Understanding Diagnostics Accessing Diagnostics Understanding Diagnostics As ... View this on Workfront > I hope this helps Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront Systems Admin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 4
A couple things that I would recommend checking is the timesheet settings in your global setup. To do so, go to Setup>Timesheets & Hours>Preferences to validate the Pre-Populate timesheets with...setting. We have ours set to work within 1 week of the timesheet's work range. I recommend checking this and comparing this setting to the tasks & issues he has been assigned to ensure that there should be items displaying on his timesheet. Also, could there not have been a timesheet profile assigned to his user profile upon creation? You may also want to verify the frequency of the timesheet creation in the timesheet profile (Setup>Timesheets & Hours>Timesheet Profiles). These are the only things that I can think of to check, hopefully they are helpful. :) Melissa Averkamp Project Manager - Senior SSM Health Dean Medical Group