Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Managing compliance workflows? Earn $100 by participating in a research interview

Level 4
Do you have strict compliance workflows that all projects or digital content must pass through before it can reach your market? Are you constantly tracking down the right approvers or ensuring the process is followed correctly? We want to talk with you! We're looking for 7-10 volunteers to spend 1 hour telling us about their compliance processes and workflows. Criteria to be eligible: Work at a company with over 1000 employees Manage the compliance process within your organization OR interact with your compliance process on a regular basis What's in it for you? In addition to helping our product become even more awesome, we'll give you a $100 gift card for your time! Let me know if your'e interested! Sherry Arnold Workfront
3 Replies

Level 1
As a financial services company our sales agents and company must comply with MFDA (mutual funds dealers association) regulations. We have processes in place to ensure all sales communications are compliance reviewed and tracked.I would like to be part of a compliance workflow discussion. Kendra Moore Investors Group Financial Services Inc

Level 1
Working in the affordable multifamily housing industry, we have to comply with various federal, state, and local housing agency restrictions on our properties, which ranges from verifying the resident income, to how we manage our finances. Oversight agencies, lenders, and other stakeholders require ongoing reporting submissions to verify we are in compliance with these restrictions. We have set up a workflow in workfront that helps us manage these reporting submissions. Without workfront, these submissions were often sent late, incomplete, or not sent at all - which puts us in noncompliance with oversight agencies. I'd love to share how this process is set up, and how workfront has helped us set up review of reports prior to submission. Emily Roskam Dominium

Level 10
Hi Sherry, We're using Workfront to manage approvals in our project lifecycle on behalf of our compliance team (including specifically related to GDPR). Happy to talk it through further. Regards, Jamie Jamie Hill JLL EMEA