Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Looking for a host for Workfront's next Denver User Group

Level 9
Hey there! I'm getting plans in motion for Denver's next User Group later this year. I'm looking for a host, for a few people to present, and help us choose a topic of discussion among a few other minor details. If you'd like to help in any capacity, please comment on this post and tell me how you'd like to contribute and I'll work out the details with you! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 5
Nate - I would love to host at ViaSat, but we are now doing Government work and it has made bringing folks in for meetings a lot harder. If we move to our new building later this year that could be an option again. So, keep us in mind, but for most of 2017, we probably are not a good place. Scott Shippy, PMP Director - Project Management Office ViaSat, Inc. Office: +1.720.493.6360 Mobile: +1.303.827.5541 (Best) scott.shippy@viasat.com< IT Requests / Status: viasat.my.workfront.com

Level 4
Nate our campus is undergoing construction at present making it not the best time for us. Parking is challenge. If no one steps up we are a possibility but 2019 would be a better year for us.

Level 1
Nate - I would love to host at Digital Fusion. I am checking with all the teams here to see if it's possible and hopefully have an answer for you in the next day or two. Thanks, Kat Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos or brevity. > On Apr 28, 2017, at 8:45 AM, Decker, Eric wrote: > > Nate our campus is undergoing construction at present making it not the best time for us. Parking is challenge. If no one steps up we are a possibility but 2019 would be a better year for us. > >

Level 9
Thanks Eric and Scott! Let's see what Kat can pull off and we'll look to you guys for next year. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: