Expand my Community achievements bar.

List Changes in Release 2020.1

Level 4
I saw the new list design is back in Preview now, but I haven't been able to find any information about what is going to be done with the auto-collapse feature. I know there was quite a bit of feedback around this for 2019.4 and it seemed like the Workfront team was leaning towards auto-collapse being something users could toggle on and off, but I don't see anything in Preview for a toggle. Am I just missing it? Or does anyone know what's going to happen with the new lists? Chris Flynn | PMP, BSHSA, CPC-P Project Manager II | Business Solutions and Program Management Florida Health Care Plans | 1340 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117
2 Replies

Level 4
Hello, Chris, You are right, we are building a user-controlled setting for the default grouping states. You will be able to determine if each grouping should be expanded or collapsed by default, both in reports and separate groupings. This feature will be available very soon, with the upcoming beta release. Thanks! Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan Workfront

Level 10
Great news! This will improve the user experience in the New Experience where the auto-collapse is a bit annoying for certain users. David Cornwell