Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Link to documents on Project Issue Page

Level 3
Can I have a link directly connected to the issues standard view. Currently, we have a large project where we are priortizing issues that are submitted by our user community. Right now, we have Issue Icons in our view. If there are attached documents to an issue, I have to click on the icon that takes me to the issue document page, then click on the document. I liked to have a column that shows me the link to the document so that I do have several clicks to open the attached document.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 10
Alas, Sunil, having chased this idea for many hours since it was removed when AtTask switched to Anaconda (which now seems like it was about 3 months after the Dinosaurs disappeared), I suggest you give up. The closest I have come is to enumerate the doc names in a column so users know What Is There, and present a button that will jump straight to the Documents tab. Regards, Doug

Level 3
Wrote this code and it worked. displayname=Document Links listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(documents).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT("https://your-company address/document/download?ID=",{ID}) valueformat=HTML

Level 10
Brilliant, Sunil! Of all people, I ought to know better than to say Give Up! Well done. Regards, Doug

Level 7
Yes, this is great! I don't know text mode well, but I remember putting in a to have the list on separate lines, but I don't know the right syntax for it. Adding that would make it even look better I think.

Level 3
Sunil, came across this today - thank you for sharing. I am interested in the hyperlink displaying as the document name instead of the actual URL. Still learning tricks of text mode so tried change {ID} to {name} but it broke the link. I have a feeling it's something simple so thought I'd reach out. Thank you, Ondina

Level 3
The post was to display the url. Never tried listing the name of the document while keeping the URL intact. Maybe someone can give a stab on that one.

Level 3
An fyi to other users, I noticed the shared code from 2016 didn't migrate completely with the new Community site. The listdelimiter line should be equal to " " (in case it gets stripped again when I post this). displayname=Document Links listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(documents).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT("https://your-company address/document/download?ID=",{ID}) valueformat=HTML Ondina Sturges Everyday Health Inc

Level 1
Thanks for sharing this, I wish someone had been able to display the name, but link to the document still, but this is a start for now! Wesley Stocker Henrob

Level 4
Thank you for this! i run it on an issue report like this: displayname=Link to Image listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(documents).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT("https://your.company.address/document/view?ID=",{ID}) valueformat=HTML Patricia Moreno McCann Health