Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Legany Gantt Question

Level 7
Hi All, A bit of a shot in the dark here but I have had a few project managers come to me asking about changes in the legacy gantt chart. When in the legacy gantt, our users are adamant there used to be indent/outdent arrows that appeared in the top bar menu when you had a task highlighted. They used them here as it was a lot easier to move tasks around to the right places rather than using the normal task list. Does anyone have any videos or screenshots to show this functionality as I can't seem to find anything that we have. I would like to include this in feedback to Workfront and thought it would be better to have an example of what I'm refering to. Thanks in advance! Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Vicky - they still exist on my version of Workfront, was able to re-produce using the following steps: 1. Select a project 2. Select Gantt View by clicking the button 3. Select a task by clocking on the select square You should see the items in the menu at the top. I have attached a screenshot. Stacy Gandza, PMP RAPID RTC0690z000007Zi8QAAS.png

Level 7
Hi Stacey, Thank you for this but it is the legacy gantt chart that my users are questioning. Currently trying to transition them over to the new gantt but not quite there yet! Thanks, Vicky Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited