Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

LEAP shout out!

Level 3
First, I want to thank everyone at Workfront for hosting another amazing LEAP conference! I always come back reinvigorated to do my job better and use Workfront in a new way. Second, I want to give a huge shout out to my fellow NYC User Group Steering Committee member @Anthony Imgrund for a very thorough LEAP presentation. I downloaded your slide deck today and literally copied and pasted your code. Thanks for being a rockstar and helping us all get there too! Countdown is on until Dallas.... Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health
3 Replies

Level 8
Funny...I took a photo of the screen when both of your headshots were featured in the general session. And yes, Anthony had a great presentation! I will be stealing code as well...

Level 10
Thanks so much for the great slides! They are extremely valuable, especially for folks that didn't get to attend this year! :) Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU