Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

LEAP 2019 Sys Admin Breakfast Meet Ups

Level 6
Opening a new thread to help me track Sys Admins and Group Admins interested in connecting informally at breakfast during LEAP this year. This was a helpful way to connect and continue conversations beyond the Admin Networking session last year, and would love to set up it up again with anyone interested. Please post in this thread or DM me if you are interested in joining any of the breakfast meet-ups. Time-wise, this would be: May 7 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 8 7am - Chantilly Exhibit Hall May 9 7am - Trinity Exhibit Hall Very excited to see everyone in Dallas! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company
92 Replies

Level 6
Hi @Admin Kelly-Wehrmann just sent you a contact request in the app. Thanks for reaching out! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
Hi @Aileen Taylor glad to hear you're attending this year. It will be great to connect again. I've just sent a contact share in the app. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
@Lori Meek @Tegwyn Stockdale @Teale McCleaf @Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore @John O'Sullivan @Alison Wells @Josh Blackwood Thanks for reaching out. I've sent contact share requests to all through the app. @Jen Coppens good question! I'm arriving on the 6th and hope to scope out the area in advance so I can reference a place where we can find each other. Worst case scenario I'll have a makeshift sign for Admin meet up. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 4
Catherine - I would also be interested in joining on the 7th. Thanks for organizing and looking forward to meeting you. Christa Levine

Level 6
Hi @Christa Levine . Check the LEAP app for a contact share invite from me. :-) Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 7
Got the contact share invite. Took me about five seconds to figure out why you sent it. Happy Thursday to me... -j John J. O'Sullivan | Associate Manager, Workfront Capability 3401 Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 086438 phone: 609.302.5860 cell: 973.980.4710 e-mail: john.osullivan@bms.com
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Level 10
Hi Catherine, count me in for the breakfasts. I've added you on the app. Thanks for setting this up! --Narayan Narayan Raum Workfront Delivery Lead - SunTrust Bank https://wf-pro.com for Text Mode & Solutions

Level 6
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to connecting at LEAP! Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 2
I will plan to meet for breakfast on the 7th! Looking forward to this opportunity.... Lori Lori Gates Thermo Fisher Scientific

Level 1
Hi there! I'd love to be included as well. Mary Ann Erickson Allianz Partners -- Americas

Level 6
Hi Mary Ann. I just sent a you a contact request in the app. Thanks for reaching out! I'm looking forward to meeting you at LEAP Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 7
I would like to attend the breakfast also, thank you for setting this up! Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 8
I'd like to attend these! Thanks for organizing. Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 2
Catherine, not sure which days I'll be available but I would love to join. Thanks! Dustin Silbereisen Novant Health

Level 6
@Richard Carlson @Kirsten Heikkinen @Dustin Silbereisen just sent a contact request to you all. It's going to be very casual, so whatever day or days work for you is fine. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 2
Catherine, I'm not sure which day but I'm planning joining one morning. Thanks! John Albaugh, PMP

Community Advisor
Also not sure which day but planning to join one morning.

Level 4
Hi Heather, Please add me to the list. thank you, Jennifer Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International

Level 4
Please count me in for the 7th. Leslie Tanner CreativeDrive

Level 6
Hi @Heather Kulbacki , just sent you a contact request! Thanks for reaching out :-) Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 6
Hi @Jennifer Miklasz I just sent you a contact share request in the LEAP app. Looking forward to connecting in Dallas. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA