Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Last Night Was Fun! (Thank you ESPN!)

Level 10
It was great meeting everyone last night at the NY User Group meeting. I know a lot of you were talking about report questions. Feel free to put your questions/specific issues here. We can (hopefully) solve them as a group. :)
7 Replies

Level 9
Agreed! We got a lot out of it. I'm looking forward to staying connected to everyone. Keep the dialogue going! And.....when we get a Boston user group set up hopefully some of you can make it up there (I know Barry's in). Cheers!

Level 1
Thank you ESPN, you were a great host. Workfront NYC Users Group was great. Look forward to seeing you all again soon in either Boston or Bristol (Barry said he'd give us a tour) ;-)

Level 1
Tots! Let's keep the conversation going. Here a link to the resource planning webinar I mentioned in our small group discussion. Unfortunately I can't find the super-cool status meeting dashboard PDF so if anyone has that I think it's well worth posting. Wonderful to meet everyone yesterday.

Level 3

It was great to meet everyone and hear about how you use Workfront! i promised to share some of my timesheet memes I send out so here's one I have used previously. A catchy subject line always helps too!

The subject for this one was "I don't need your TPS reports but..."0690z000007ZkQgAAK.jpg

Level 2
The meeting was great. Definitly a great use of our time. There was a discussion about a PDF with a bunch of quiz questions that could be used to help with user adoption. Can someone please help me locate that document? Thank You

Former Community Member
Circling back to this even though its been a while... I heard a few people discussing an easier way to do Milestone Reports...without using the milestone report. We have found that we need more breadth than the Milestone Report gives us. I believe someone mentioned using more grouped Tasks to accomplish this? If anyone has anymore information, I would really appreciate it! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of you and am looking forward to the Spring meeting!

Level 10
Hi Brett, We have started "tagging" tasks as milestones using a task custom form that has a question on it with a type of milestone. (i.e. Kick Off, Creative Kick Off, Due to Client, Feedback from Client, Launch Date, etc.) We built a view in the project schedule so they can easily select the milestone they want attached to that task. It has made reporting so much easier. We do calendars color-coded based on these and dashboards for account teams and it has made my life much easier because we don't have to try and enforce naming conventions for the tasks which doesn't work when I have a dozen different business units. ;)