Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

It's our 5-year anniversary of using Workfront this week

Community Advisor

It's going to be a week-long celebration.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

13 Replies

Administrator

Woah!! That is so fun!!! I love that you got balloons and everything! I'd love to hear more about what you're doing to celebrate this week. 0694X00000EPDRyQAP.gifCongratulations on such an amazing accomplishment. I bet it will be fun to look back and see where you've come from thus far!

Community Advisor

Our celebration includes:

8/30: Kick off Workfront Week with OJ & Donuts

8/31: Celebrate with Cupcakes

9/1: Wednesday, we’re going to Crush it (Orange Crush soda, of course - Oh, wait I'm in Pittsburgh, it's pop!)

9/2: Time tracking is sweet and diligent time trackers may be rewarded (Thursday is our month-end so time-tracking needs to be submitted by end of day)

9/3: Find it Friday ‚Äì Where’s Workfront? (We'll hide a file somewhere in Workfront, there will be a riddle to solve to help determine the file name for searching)

Also‚ĶEach day you wear orange Monday- Thursday you’ll get an entry for our Workfront Swag Basket.

We have a very orange theme, we haven't quite embraced Adobe red yet 🙂

Employee

This is soooo awesome Heather! I was just writing a recommendation that Workfront Program/Practice teams need to make sure to celebrate! As always Thermo Fisher taking it to another level.

And...we're always Orange at heart.

Level 1

Heather - Happy Anniversary to you and the whole RSD team!! FIVE YEARS in Workfront! We definitely want to hear about your celebration 🎈

Employee

How exciting! Happy Anniversary to the RSD team, truly a magnificent milestone.

Employee

Happy Anniversary!!! Your enthusiasm is AWESOME... and I agree: still into the orange & Lion logo 🔸

Have a fun week!!!

Employee

Congratulations on your 5 Year Workfront-iversary! Looks like your team will be having a very fun - and orange 😊- week!

Community Advisor

more party pics - we couldn't find Orange Crush, so we had to improvise!0694X00000EPO6wQAH.jpg0694X00000EPO6rQAH.jpg

Administrator

What a fun selection of party treats. With the La Croix AND the soda there is something for everyone!