Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Issues Collection on the Project

Level 4
Can anyone explain to me why the only way to apparently get Issues to show on a project report is with legacyOpenOpTasks as the collection? displayname=legacyOpenOpTasks listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(legacyOpenOpTasks).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({name}) valueformat=HTML Any I found this by going to the Unsupported API in the API explorer. So why don't we have a simple opTasks collection on the project level?????? -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Melinda, My guess is that because an OpTask can be under either a Project or a Task (so, two optional, 1:0 or 1:1 joins, from a cardinality perspective), the legacyOpenOpTasks was invented in the (older) API to help find the Open Issues more easily. And would add...high five again on the Team Effort a moment ago...that just because we haven't found it yet doesn't mean it isn't there. Regards, Doug