Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Issues Collection on the Project

Level 4
Can anyone explain to me why the only way to apparently get Issues to show on a project report is with legacyOpenOpTasks as the collection? displayname=legacyOpenOpTasks listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(legacyOpenOpTasks).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({name}) valueformat=HTML Any I found this by going to the Unsupported API in the API explorer. So why don't we have a simple opTasks collection on the project level?????? -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Melinda, My guess is that because an OpTask can be under either a Project or a Task (so, two optional, 1:0 or 1:1 joins, from a cardinality perspective), the legacyOpenOpTasks was invented in the (older) API to help find the Open Issues more easily. And would add...high five again on the Team Effort a moment ago...that just because we haven't found it yet doesn't mean it isn't there. Regards, Doug