Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with timesheets?

Level 2
Hi WF community - wanted to put this out there before submitting a ticket. Is anyone seeing an issue with timesheets? They are pulling in projects to my team members' timesheets automatically (without a team member manually adding it himself), and it's also causing hours to show up on the wrong projects. As a result our account managers have had to ask their team to move hours. Does anyone else notice this happening? Colleen Masters Fathom
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Colleen. My first thought is that it is probably related to your timesheet preferences (in the Setup area). Ours is configured as below and it does populate users timesheets with work they are assigned to. If you don't want this to happen, I expect you would want to have none of these checkboxes selected. Perhaps someone has switched this on. David Cornwell

Level 7
Hi Colleen, In addition to what David said, check to see if there is a picture of a thumb tack to the left of the project in their timesheet. If there is, someone, at some point decided to manually pin the project to their timesheet, and it'll stay on there until you click the pin to remove it, save it, and refresh the page. (This is assuming it doesn't meet any of the pre-populate timesheet criteria that David posted.) Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 9
I'm going to agree with David, your timesheet settings are automatically pulling in tasks. And I can safely say in several years of working with timesheets I have never, ever, seen a wrong task on someone's timesheet or hours logged on task a show up on task b. I would re-examine this as potential user error vs system error. Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Corporate Information Systems Business Systems Group Community Administrative Support Building (CASB) 2530 Divisadero St, Fresno, CA 93721 Office: (559) 459-7008, Internal: x57008 Cell/Pager: (559) 287-6800 - WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL: - This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.