Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Issue Report - Accounting for Done With My Part?

Level 8
Hi Community! I just got this question from our IT Help Desk Manager and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a solution or work-around to his question below? I appreciate any and all feedback! When multiple people are assigned to an issue and one user clicks "done with my part" - why does that ticket still show up under that user's "My Active Issues" report? I have clicked "done with my part" on the following three X'd issues, but they still show up on my Active list. Is there perhaps a way for it to say, hey, the issue is still active but my part is done, don't show up on my Active list? The current config: Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 10
Would it be possible for you to investigate using a different kind of report? Try making an assignment report, and start with this in your filters: textmode: assignedToID=$$USER.ID assignedToID_Mod=in opTaskID_Mod=notblank status=AA AD status_Mod=in i.e. everything assigned to me where the issue information isn't blank and I either have it in my requests area or I am working on it. Caution: Assignment reports can be used for either tasks or issues, so this is why I had to have some variation of "something about the issue isn't blank" -- for example, the issue name isn't blank -- so I can somehow exclude tasks. :) Standard mode screenshot: -skye

Level 8
Hi Skye, Thanks so much for responding! So, I may be setting up this new assignment report wrong, but I am still getting the same results as the issue report I copied in my original post. Here are two screenshots: one to show the report filters I have in place (note, I thought the assignment status = working, requested filter, would not show any closed issues, but it does. That is, until I added the issue status filter into my report) Let me know if you see something I did wrong or if you have any other suggestions. Thanks so much! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.