Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue notification not being sent

Level 2
I have a user who is the default assignee for a queue who is not receiving new issue notifications. I've checked and the user does have them enabled for instant notification, and the user does receive other notification emails. Any ideas on what's going? Nick Scardino Rosco Laboratories, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8
Have you checked the users junk/spam folder on their end AND asked IT if it's getting treated as spam at a corporate level (before it even hits their mail client)? If you make a copy of the user with a generic (non-corporate) e-mail account (like gmail account) and that user gets notification, it implies that either there's a typo in their e-mail address or your organisation is not letting the mail through. Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia

Level 10
In addition to what Barry said, does the User have a Worker (or Planner) license? If they only have a Reviewer they wouldn't receive a notification about an assignment. But they would still receive Comment notifications if they are tagged, etc.