Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Issue created in Project disappears

Level 2
I'm sure it's probably a missed setting but I can't figure how to keep and issue within its original project. For example, in Project A, I would like to create an Issue for Task 1. I have set up the Request Queue in Project A to route all issues to Project B (a project that was setup to receive these type of work requests). When I submit the Issue it gets routed to Project B successfully but when I look in Project A > Issues > Open Issues that Issue request is not recorded there. I had it setup correctly in the past so that when the issue was resolved by a resolving object it would be marked Closed automatically but now the issue is removed from Project A all together. I'm trying to get it to work again. I'm guessing it's some sort of setting issue but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!
2 Replies

Level 7
I think it's because you are routing it to the other project. If you were to take an issue that is in Project A, and then "Copy Issue to" Project B, it stays in "A" as well. But, if you have a routing rule to route the issue to Project B, then it doesn't stay on Project A.

Level 2
So I had it set up correctly in the past and I know it can do this. I am just not sure what setting was tweaked and why it's not working now.