Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there any way I can change the routing "Path" of a submitted request?

Level 6
Is there any way I can change the (routing) "Path" (located in Issue Details tab / Overview Sub-tab) of a submitted request? It happens when the Requestor incorrectly selects it from the get-go so it does not appear in the correct queue. I am able to change the Queue Topic after the fact, but can't seem to find out how to change the path. Thanks in advance!
9 Replies

Level 8
About 6 months ago when I inquired about this with Workfront Support, they told me it, unfortunately, could not be edited.

Level 3
Hi Matt, You right. I am also contacted with Support team an year ago. Per Workfront Support team, they told me that could not be edited the path. However, you can delete the request and resubmit correct way. Thanks

Level 6
It's too bad really, because I would have thought that changing the topic would automatically change the routing rule. Alas, it does not. :( I wonder if it's even on the horizon to be able to...?... fingers (skeptically) crossed. :) I thought about deleting/resubmitting, but I don't want to make the Requestor to have to repeat their process, nor do I want to just go ahead and do it for them - adoption of WF over here is hard enough without adding this to the fire. ;)

Level 8
Sounds like a good candidate for the Idea Exchange if it's not there already. I'd definitely upvote it to try to get in for consideration in future system updates.

Level 6
Good idea. Guess I'll throw it out there if it isn't already there.

Level 3
Upvoted too. I have 100% support for this Idea. Thanks

Level 6
Thank you gentlemen... hopefully we'll get more upvotes. :)