Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is there a way proof creator can get a copy of the same email notification as the person who receives it?

Level 7

I had someone reach out to me as a proof creator with this question/suggestion.

"As the creator of a proof, I would love to get the same email notification that the rest of the team is receiving. Partly so I know that it went out properly and partly so I have an email with a link to the proof."

If this is not a possibility as of today, I will go ahead and put it out on the innovation lab. Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7
11 Replies

Level 10

I don’t believe this exists. It’s the reason in my company everyone gets 2 emails for every proof - the one from Workfront, and then the one the manager sends saying “I just sent you the proof in Workfront and here’s everything you need to know about it” because they want a record of what they asked the reviewers to pay attention to on the proof. I would vote this up with all my points!

Level 3

Yes, I would vote on this as well! So annoying that the sender doesn't get the email like everyone else.

Correct answer by
Level 7

Sorry I included the wrong link. Here you go. https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oNskQAE/detail

Community Advisor

While it's not an email to the proof creator, there is a way to see the message that was sent - and maintains your system or record so if someone other than the email recipient needs to see what was sent, it's there if they have the appropriate access.

If you go to the document details > Proofing Activites (in the left nav) > Messages area > hover your mouse over any line in the messages area and an info bubble pops up on the far right which you can click to show the full message.

0694X00000CIzW1QAL.jpg

Level 10

Holy Moly Sherlock Holmes! That is hidden so far down so many clicks I can't believe anybody could find that!! I also know that in 10 minutes I will not be able to retain how to retrace those steps :)

Thanks for revealing that, great to know.

Level 4

I agree -- from an administrator's point of view I have no way of tracking or testing what of the 95 possible emails are going out and a confirmed received for our internal company domain. I can't trigger to receive an email from myself in most cases. This would be most helpful to administrators to have the option to toggle this on or off to test emails receipts as well.

Level 4

If you add yourself to the proof you will get the email notification. That's how it works for my team who sends out the proofs.