Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is ProofHQ down?

Level 2

ProofHQ isn't showing any of my proofs and it's "not" working extremely slow. It's been like this for at least 3 hours

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Shannon,

You're not alone. I'm hearing that a few customers are having issues with Workfront Proof right now. If you submit a support ticket you'll get the latest updates as the become available, but I do know they are already working on a resolution!

Thank you,

Kyna

Level 2
I’ve submitted a support ticket about 3 hours ago and haven’t heard anything. I think their entire site might be glitchy as I even tried to call the help desk and that wouldn’t go through either. Thank you, Shannon Chadwick | Production Lead NATURE'S PATH FOODS | P: 604-248-8853

Employee

Hi Shannon,

Sorry you couldn't get through! I've pinged some people internally to see what I can find out.

Thank you!

Kyna

Level 2

Is there a site that tells you what the status is?

https://status.workfront.com looks like it's saying that everything is OK

Employee

That is the old site, the new one is: https://status.adobe.com/ and you'll select Adobe Workfront as the product drop down on the right hand side. There was an incident this morning but it seemed to have resolved for the majority of people. So we need to get you access to create a support ticket so that our engineers can take a look at your specific use case. When you tried calling earlier, did you try 844-306-4357? We're not aware of any issues with our phone service so if you can try again that would be great. If you're an Authorized Support Contact, you should be able to submit a ticket here.

Level 2

Weird that both the ProofHQ site and your email link to "submit a ticket here" takes you to the old site.

I called the number you referenced, but the sound kept breaking up. I tried it twice, and I know that the phone is working on my end.

It seems to be working right now, albeit very slowly at the moment. It's been unarchiving for over 30 minutes right now.

I'll give it another hour.

How do I find out who the Authorized Support Contact is for our account? I'm the administrator.