Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is it possible to sort by Planned Start Date in my work interface?

Level 3
Is there anywhere in the system that we can control sort options in the my work interface? Some of our users would like to sort by planned start date. Thank you, Linden
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 1
I haven't tested this particular one, but I believe you can sort by anything you have as a data field in the My Work. So if you make a custom Layout and make Planned Start one of the data fields, I think it should show up under the "Sort" pulldown. -john

Level 7
Good answer John! It seems it has to be one of the 2 fields that are at the top. Adding fields to the side (or detail area) will not show up in the sort options, it seems.

Level 3
John and Greg - thank you! Have been able to resolve this issue thanks to your help. Cheers, Linden

Level 3
Hi Linden, Thanks for asking this question. I also thanks John and Greg for good answer. I'm learning the tool as system administrator and new the Workfront community.