Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Integration question...

Level 9
I'm curious... what tools have you integrated with Workfront and how that has optimized you work management efforts? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 2
Hi Nate, I'm interested to know what reporting integrations are available for advanced charting. I export reports to Excel and use ThinkCell, as an add-on to Excel and PPT for advanced reporting. It helps to connect powerpoint charts to the excel data tables and has a few additional chart views not found in either. I am researching and wondering if there is an charting tool like this that has advanced reporting options that could be integrated with workfront, so I wouldn't have to export the data to Excel. Mark Kochanowski Sprint Corporation YellowFan Studios

Level 10
Hi Mark, I'm not aware of any that do this out of the box, but I would love it if Workfront released a connector for Power BI! Regards, David Cornwell

Level 3
We are still in implementation, but are working with Azuqua to integrate Unica & ServiceNow, so that our Project Managers can submit requests through Workfront to the teams that use those other tools for their project management, rather than our project managers having to go through email. It also allowed us to look at the requirements that our other channel team members needed for projects & consolidated a lot of the same information in our custom forms for our request queues. We're about to start testing the integrations, but the goal is to have 2 way communication, so that when updates are made on the project in the other tools, the update gets logged in Workfront, as well. Winfield Dean Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC

Level 10
Hi Winfield, I've integrated Workfront with ServiceNow via Azuqua and it's worked well. We did it for customer requests which go beyond typical support and require more planned work. We keep these tickets in sync from ServiceNow to Workfront, with customers maintaining visibility via ServiceNow and users working an updating in Workfront. If you ever have any queries, I'm happy to help. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 3
Thank you, David! We're getting close to testing the connection, so I may be reaching out! Winfield Dean Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC