Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Integration between service now and Workfront

Level 5
Hey All, Anyone on the IT side of the house have a service now- Workfront integration? If so- can you describe your use case a bit? Also- any IT folks using agile to manage work? If so- would you be willing to talk to us offline to learn more from you? tks! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Karen, Yes, I built this around 3 years ago (via what is now called Fusion) and it has been running really well. Our use-case is that some of our teams' work starts out in our helpdesk in ServiceNow. Once they identify that it is beyond the scope of Support, it is categorised in ServiceNow via a few codes / assignment groups etc. Once it meets the set criteria it is picked up by Fusion and sent to Workfront. It creates a project (choosing an appropriate template based on various data from ServiceNow), fills out various custom fields at the Project and Task levels, and assignd the same user in Workfront who was already assigned in ServiceNow. After the immediate creation, any further changes to the incident are made in ServiceNow so the customer can see it and they are replicated via integration over to Workfront. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 5
Thanks David- I'll share this w/my team- I may have some follow up questions! tks Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development