Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Inbound Emails not being processed, check your POP3 Inbound Email

Level 8
Inbound Emails not being processed properly for us as of Thursday night (6/22) around 9pm EST. We have a ticket in but I wanted to let everyone know. We use pop.gmail.com as our incoming POP server, not sure if that has anything to do with the problems we're having but it's probably worth taking a look by just hopping into your inbox and verifying the last 5-10 emails made it into workfront properly. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up as for us it's a huge deal and something we don't think about until one of our clients says something with is way too late. We're missing about 50% of inbound emails at the moment. Workfront doesn't seem to be addressing the issue quickly (this happened last month as well for a period of almost 30 days).
6 Replies

Level 10
Ouch! Our email interaction has worked flawlessly for many months in a row. I’m going to check it out now to make sure it is still working well. Thanks for the heads up! Eric

Level 8
Are your emails working properly then?

Level 8
If they are working properly do you mind telling me if you're using your own POP server or if you're using the built in workfront email handler? Sorry for the spam, looks like I"m wrong about workfront offering their own POP handler. Who hosts your POP server?

Level 10
Hi: They are working great. Here is our configuration: [cid:image001.jpg@01D2F010.95202320] We have a lot of email enabled request queues, they are receiving emails just fine. WorkFront polls our Office365 Exchange server using POP3. Hope that helps! Eric

Level 8
Ahh, yes I'm referring to Incoming emails which it looks like you have off so nothing to worry about!

Level 10
I don’t know why it is off, now that you mention it. We used to have it on. I have more digging to do. Eric