Expand my Community achievements bar.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Changes to my.workfront

Level 9
As you are aware, we will be updating the Workfront email links and URLs to phase out existing legacy AtTask domains. Two required actions on your end will now need to be completed before May 18, 2017 . This allows you a few extra days from the previously communicated May 15th date to make the necessary changes: Update any existing bookmarks or saved URLs to your new url: .my.workfront.com Update your IdP with the new changes to the Workfront SSO Metadata For some configurations, the update to your metadata file occurs automatically and might already be complete. REMINDER: If you are using SSO to access Workfront, you will need to follow additional instructions to ensure your metadata is updated correctly. However, if you are NOT using SSO to access Workfront, no further actions are required. To verify whether your metadata file needs to be updated: Launch a private browsing window (“inPrivate” in IE, or “incognito” in Chrome). Ensure that you can successfully login to .my.workfront address using SSO. If you can successfully login, then no changes are necessary. If you cannot login, you will need to make changes. If you need to make changes or need additional information, reference “URL Changes, SSO, and You” for an overview of the changes for Workfront Admins. If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact Workfront Technical Support. While existing links will continue to work, it’s important to update your Workfront metadata before May 18, 2017 to ensure a smooth transition. We also recommend that you update any existing bookmarked or saved links to point to the updated URL. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Nate - do you know when the 'attask' in the API URLs will be replaced? e.g. / attask /api/task/search?fields=assignments

Level 10
Hi: May 18 has come and gone, and yet crowley.attask-ondemand.com still works wonderfully. Does anyone know why? Thanks, Eric

Level 8
My understanding is the old URL will work until the end of the year. The only thing that changed is the links in the emails switched over last Thursday. Hopefully that is still the case!

Level 10
We noticed that direct links and/or embedded links were effected. We had to change to the new links for the them to work. Michael Lebowitz WorkFront System Administrator Product Development and Business Operations Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com< T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32246 ________________________________ Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the author’s employer and it is not responsible for errors, omissions or any comments reflecting personal views in this email. The information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity addressed. It may be confidential or contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this email and its contents IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please notify sender immediately and delete this email and its contents.