Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Implementation Plan

Level 1
Hi All, New here to the community and have just signed with Workfront. As Project Manager I have been given access to the Project Plan in Workfront provided by them in order to implement. I have a couple of questions you may be able to help with before I push back to Workfront; SESSION - PROJECT PLANS AND TEMPLATES - Does this refer to a session with our consultant? TRAINING HOMEWORK - PREP WORK FOR PROJECT PLANS AND TEMPLATES - Is this Ascent or is this advising us we need to internally do our homework, what homework is expected? Any advice/guidance would be appreciated. Thank you Jade Jade Montague Project Manager Thomson Reuters UK
1 Reply

Level 1
Hi! We launched over a year ago and much has changed with how Workfront implements new accounts. The Prep Work is Ascent, depending on the core team role they would need to take System Admin or Project Manager. I had our system admins do both so they understand the backend and then also the front end functionality for end users. I highly recommend doing that before you start meeting and building out any functionality or workflows. I am not sure what the Session means. That could be a session with Workfront consultant. Can't say for sure. Ask your AE! Side tip -- looking back, we should have made a cross reference sheet on what we call things vs. Workfront language. We got hung up on language barrier in the beginning stages and it delayed our timeline for launch. Good luck and happy launching! Cassandra Verbo BayCare Health System, Inc.