Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Ideas for bi-weekly team meetings

Level 4
We have bi-weekly Workfront meetings with my team of 12 where we take 30 minutes to check-in on Workfront projects, answer any WF related questions, etc. However, I run out of ideas at times on what to cover in the meetings and what to check-in on other than the usual projects and items. I'm looking for some fun and new ideas to utilize this time so please send me any ideas you may have! I'd like to mix things up a bit so it's not just the same meeting every two weeks. Thanks in advance! Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus
2 Replies

Level 2
We started sending out a Tip of the Week to our teams - just a quick read on features in the system they might not remember, like how to put their time off in the calendar or add items to their favorites. We've gotten a lot of engagement out of it, and people seem to like the easy-to-digest quick tips. You could incorporate this into the beginning or end of your meetings. Here is a list of the topics we've covered this year: - How to Prioritize Items in Work List of Home Area - How to Sync Outlook Calendar in Home - How to Filter and Sort Work Items in Home - How to Change Your Personal Email Notification Settings - How to Update Your Personal Information - Adding Objects to Your Favorites Menu - Accessing Recent Objects Tina Craig Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company

Level 4
Great idea! We're thinking of doing that too. Do you send out your tips of the week in Outlook/email or do you use the Announcements feature in WF? When I attended Bootcamp last year, it was mentioned that the Announcements was best practice, since users aren't notified that there is a new Announcement, they wouldn't receive the update automatically. thanks Jennifer Jennifer Miklasz Fidelity International