Expand my Community achievements bar.

Idea Exchange - trouble posting

Level 2
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I'm unable to submit new ideas to the Idea Exchange. I'm logged in (note my name in the upper right corner of the image below) and I've navigated to the correct category under the Idea Exchange. According to the instructions on the site, I should be seeing a blue "New Idea" button. I also notice that I don't have the option to vote or comment on others' ideas. Is this another instance of Workfront's support site not quite fully authenticating me? I've seen this happen to me and to other clients. We seem to be logged in, but then if we click some links, we're prompted for our credentials again. I appreciate any help or insight you might provide. Corey Corey Young Dayton Children's Hospital
2 Replies

Level 6
Hi Corey, Are you a "Support Contact" for your Workfront instance? We discovered recently that I was the only designated support contact, which meant that I was the only one who could submit tickets (and probably Ideas too). I say this because it looks like you don't have the link for [Open Ticket] either. I recommend that you call Workfront Support or another Workfront Admin at your company and see if that's the problem. Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 4
yep you are missing the blue box. Call the help desk, looks like a glitch. I am having the same issue seeing the "give feed back" button on the new Home screen. It is up to a level 2 tech and still cant see it on my end, but i have done 2 screen shares and they are working on it. Samantha Williams GameStop Corp.