Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Idea Exchange - remind me when we'll see those come to fruition?

Level 7
Can someone remind me the process for how Workfront will evaluate the posts in the idea exchange and we will see those ideas become part of the release cycle?
3 Replies

Level 10
More communication around this would go a long way. Is there a communication plan? Should we expect an update from WF on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis?

Level 7
I found a little more info yesterday in one of the forums. Once an item meets the threshold of votes they will go under consideration. I asked for some clarification about what that means. If you look through the idea exchange you can see that there are some that say "planned" etc so that is encouraging but I agree more communication around this would be great!

Level 9
Hey Erin, Here's what I know about the process: We're using the time between when we launched the Idea Exchange and Leap to gauge the level of participation so we can set the appropriate milestones in place. We didn't want to set thresholds too high right out of the gate and not have any ideas ever reach the limit to be considered. We also didn't want to set them too low and overcommit to considering LOTS of ideas all at once only leading to disappointing customers. At Leap in 2 weeks we should be getting more details about the Idea Exchange, thresholds and several other things. I'll be sure to make some announcements in Community to ensure nobody misses the key information. Hopefully that helps to clear things up a bit. In the mean time, keep using the Idea Exchange! Submit your ideas. The Product Team is watching and listening closely. In Reply to ERIN REED:
Can someone remind me the process for how Workfront will evaluate the posts in the idea exchange and we will see those ideas become part of the release cycle?
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com